CPR can deliver high quality coping and brickwork within Rail Infrastructure across the UK.
CPR's Rail Division has over 30 PTS certified staff within the Operative Teams and a well established management and safety process build into the company structure. Materials, plant and vehicles are owned and maintained in-house to provide clients with both peace of mind and value for money, as there are no additional sub contract or hire costs.
Examples of the projects CPR have delivered can be found here and as the contractor responsible for coping works at the Queen Street Platform Extension works in 2016.
CPR completed all coping works on the recent platform extension at Queen St Station as part of the £742M EGIF project.
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- Controller of Site Safety (COSS)
- Abrasive Wheels
- Engineering Supervisor CAT & Genny Training
- Protection Controller
- Manual Handling
- Individual Working Alone
- Dumper Training Excavator Training
- First Aid
- Vehicle Banksman
- Engineering Supervisor
- Site Warden
- Safe System of Work (SSOW) Planner
- Planning and Delivering Safe Work (PDSW) Planner/Issuer
- Planning and Delivering Safe Work (PDSW) Authorising Authority
- Network Rail
- Babcock Rail
- Morgan Sindall
- Platform refurbishment
- Platform extension
- Car park resurfacing
- Coping and concrete works
- Paths and access road resurfacing