CPR Scotland Ltd have been shortlisted for two business awards in West Dunbartonshire's Working4Business Awards 2019. They are finalists in the Family Business and Best Performing Business (over 25 employee) categories.
This will be the second year that CPR have entered the Business Awards. They were shortlisted for Excellence in People Development and won the Family Business Award in 2018.
This year’s categories are:
• Most Promising New Business Award
• Best Performing Small Business (< 25 employees) Award
• Best Performing Business (>25 employees) Award
• Excellence in Customer Service Award
• Community Impact Award – Sponsored by CPR Scotland
• Family Business Success Award
• Developing the Young Workforce Award
• Excellence in People Development Award
• Success through Sustainability Award
Winners will be unveiled at a glittering awards dinner in front of 200 guests on Friday 17th May 2019 at Clydebank Town Hall where Karen Dunbar will act as host for the evening.