CPR Resurfacing and Civils are seeking a Diesel Mechanic for HGV and Plant Fitter.
Hourly Rate: Depending on experience
Location: Main Street, Renton G82 4PZ
Term: Full Time/Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
We are a resurfacing and civil engineering company who are looking to recruit a full time, experienced diesel mechanic/HGV and plant fitter. You will be based at the Millburn Roads Depot in Renton, West Dunbartonshire. CPR has an extensive fleet of vehicles & machines ranging from HGV’s, Tippers, Vans, Excavators, Rollers and Dumpers.
- Experience working on heavy goods vehicles and plant
- Driving licence (HGV licence Beneficial, not essential)
- Technical qualification (City & Guild’s or NVQ qualified technician)
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to carry out work in a timely manner
- Fault Diagnosis & Rectification
The ideal person will be flexible and possess an enthusiastic approach to working in sometimes adverse conditions. You must be able to work on own initiative and you will be expected to supply your own comprehensive took kit.
- Effectively working on routine servicing and repair of HGV’s, vans and plant.
- Work with management ensuring vehicles/plant are ready for upcoming jobs.
- Managing and prioritising your daily workload; ensuring activities undertaking are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately.
Send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] Closing date 17th Feb.